Fancy finding out what it’s like being a shoe designer? Do you want to know what goes on behind the scenes, what makes us tick, what we get up to day after day here at Rachel Simpson Shoes HQ?
Well look no further dear friend, every Monday we look back on the seven days before and give you some highlights from our working week. Snapshots of where we’ve been, who we’ve met, what we like and dislike and what we’ve been doing.
It’s to give you an insight into how we work, what makes our brains whirr and ultimately to show you that we don’t just dance around in pretty heels all day (that’s just in the afternoons!) and that there is quite a lot of hard work that goes into the team that is Rachel Simpson Shoes!
We’ve love to know what you think to this new feature and if you want to perhaps be included in our regular blog of Highs, Lows and Peeptoes, just get in touch and tell us about you!
So here is last week in just a few words and pictures….enjoy!
- We LOVE the new collection from Matthew Williamson (my absolute FAVE attached!)
- We met up with the fabulous Clare Yarwood-White, who showed us her beautiful new collection
- Attended the Designer Wedding Show and checking out the fab catwalk show with some interesting colours coming through including a very pale bluey grey and pale peach, some super slinky dresses from Maria Grachvogel and some beautiful unusual creations from David Fielden
- Had far too much fun having our pics taken by Boothnation- props provided!
- Thoroughly enjoyed champagne whilst oggling the gorgeous dresses at Temperley